I’m sure they do.
- Simon Foster: Judy and I thought I could row back on Question Time, tonight
- Malcolm Tucker: You're not going on Question Time tonight, you've been disinvited
- Simon Foster: We've been prepping Question Time!
- Judy: Why wasn't I told about this?
- Malcolm Tucker: Why the fuck would I tell you about it? I've just told you to fuck off twice yet you're still here?
- Judy: You should tell me about it as it's a scheduled media appearance by a member of this department and therefore it falls well within my purview!
- Malcolm Tucker: Within your 'purview'? Where do you think you are, some fucking regency costume drama? This is a government department, not some fucking Jane fucking Austen novel! Allow me to pop a jaunty little bonnet on your purview and ram it up your shitter with a lubricated horse cock!
- Judy: Your swearing does not impress me. My husband works for Tower Hamlets and believe me those kids make you sound like... Angela Lansbury!
- Malcolm Tucker: [to Simon] She's married? Poor bastard.
The Sun don’t bother constructing headlines any more, they just string together a series of shocking words. (via philhather)
IMMIGRANTS TAXES BROKEN BRITAIN OUTRAGE!
TAX DODGE GRANNY ROBS ETHNICS!
GAY ASYLUM SEEKERS STEAL WHEELIE BINS FROM TAXPAYERS
- Why you’re following me.
- Your first impression of me.
- Something you like about me.
- Something you don’t like about me.
- Any question you have for me.
- Any comment you have for me.
- A fuck/kill/marry.
- Anything you want me to know about you.
BRING ON THE HOUSE/WILSON. AH, YEAH.
2 very apprope gifs
I can get on board with this
I will keep doing what I’m doing.
*looks over last 10 posts*
IT Crowd, Inception, french girls, dumb stuff?
i want rug burn from piqué’s beard on my inner thighs
But before I do:
you should be following fuckyeahfrenchgirls.
plaintrees couldn’t believe there wasn’t one. And I… enjoy bandwagons & pictures of french ladies. So it was created, & it is a good Tumblr full of nice pictures of french girls being all french. We like it, hope you like it too.
Well, prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them. Along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame, set at gas mark: egg on your face!
… I sort of forget what I was talking about.” —Moss (via plaintrees)
- I was meet & greeting at a work event last night
- I saw this name badge
- I said “haha, amazing, Mark Corrigan!”
- everybody looked at me like I was mad
- So I said “Mark Corrigan!” again
- still no-one said anything
- “You know… like in Peep Show?”
- Some people made encouraging noises then but they didn’t watch it enough to understand
- I felt sad and socially awkward
Awesome, I really love your blog!